Kaye Bhujwalla runs Bhujwalla & Co. with her husband Mustafa, we are an established firm of Chartered Certified Accountants with over 25 years' experience in providing accountancy services in areas such as book-keeping, taxation and business advice.
With offices in both London and Dublin our clients range from private individuals through to owner managed businesses and small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Be it providing business start-up solutions, straight forward tax advise, self assessment tax returns or end of year business accounts, we are here to provide you with total peace of mind by tailoring our services to meet your exact needs.
Each advisor will give you up to 15-30 minutes of time. They will give you feedback and guidance, typically over 3-5 replies to your email. Unless you contact the advisor on a fee paid basis, any advice as part of this service should be seen only as advice or pointers to best practice.
Key points about our advisors:
• Confidential service: Our advisors will give you confidential advice to the best of their ability. They will point you in the right direction, and explain anything that you aren't clear about.
• Independent advice: we are independent from any other company or government department. We provide you the best advice, not what someone else wishes us to give you!
• Expertise: Our advisors are experts in their fields. Between our team we have decades of experience and you can be assured of the best advice available.
• Self help: Treat our service as self help. We will point you to the best sources of information and you take it from there!
• Outside help: Where we can't help our advisors may point you to an organisation or someone who can. In some circumstances they may offer you additional services for an extra fee.
• Widow & Widowers do not accept any legal responsibility for services or advice offered outside of our website. Advice offered by our team should be treated "as is".