Why struggle when there's someone at hand to help?
I offer a personal assistance service for anyone needing help coping with the practical aspects of their domestic life.
Whoever you are, I can be of help.
I can help you take care of the tasks that may be too distressing for you to deal with alone, such as clearing a room or disposing of clothing after bereavement. I can help you pack up a house in order to downsize or move on or I can help you sell furniture or assets you no longer need.
I can sort out all those jobs you'd rather not do or simply don't have the time or inclination to undertake, no matter how big or small.
With 100's of professional contacts to call on I can help you.
I offer a personal, compassionate, caring and professional service for people who need help.
Contact Lauren via our members forum.
Using our advisors.
As a member each advisor will give you up to 15-30 minutes of time. They will give you feedback and guidance, typically over 3-5 replies to your email. Unless you contact the advisor on a fee paid basis, any advice as part of this service should be seen only as advice or pointers to best practice.
Key points about our advisors:
• Confidential service: Our advisors will give you confidential advice to the best of their ability. They will point you in the right direction, and explain anything that you aren't clear about.
• Independent advice: we are independent from any other company or government department. We provide you the best advice, not what someone else wishes us to give you!
• Expertise: Our advisors are experts in their fields. Between our team we have decades of experience and you can be assured of the best advice available.
• Self help: Treat our service as self help. We will point you to the best sources of information and you take it from there!
• Outside help: Where we can't help our advisors may point you to an organisation or someone who can. In some circumstances they may offer you additional services for an extra fee.
• Widow & Widowers do not accept any legal responsibility for services or advice offered outside of our website. Advice offered by our team should be treated "as is".