Each advisor will give you up to 15-30 minutes of time. They will give you feedback and guidance, typically over 3-5 replies to your email. Unless you contact the advisor on a fee paid basis, any advice as part of this service should be seen only as advice or pointers to best practice.
Key points about our advisors:
• Confidential service: Our advisors will give you confidential advice to the best of their ability. They will point you in the right direction, and explain anything that you aren't clear about.
• Independent advice: we are independent from any other company or government department. We provide you the best advice, not what someone else wishes us to give you!
• Expertise: Our advisors are experts in their fields. Between our team we have decades of experience and you can be assured of the best advice available.
• Self help: Treat our service as self help. We will point you to the best sources of information and you take it from there!
• Outside help: Where we can't help our advisors may point you to an organisation or someone who can. In some circumstances they may offer you additional services for an extra fee.
• Widows & Widowers do not accept any legal responsibility for services or advice offered outside of our website. Advice offered by our team should be treated "as is".